Curtis Samuel (illness) still not practicing for Washington
Washington Commanders wide receiver Curtis Samuel (illness) was absent at practice on Thursday for a second straight day.
Samuel and Jahan Dotson (hamstring) have both started the week with consecutive missed practices, potentially setting up Dyami Brown for a larger role in Week 5 against the Tennessee Titans. Last week, Samuel didn't record a rush attempt for the first time this season and he had season-lows in targets (7), catches (4), and yards (38).
Samuel is the WR45 in numberFire's Week 5 PPR rankings and our models project him for 6.7 offensive opportunities with 45.0 yards from scrimmage on Sunday. The Titans have allowed the fourth-most FanDuel points to the wide receiver position this season.
- Steelers' Najee Harris (abdominal) will not return Monday night November 28th, 2022
- Update: Patriots' Damien Harris (thigh) now week-to-week, unlikely to play in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) to miss 6-8 weeks November 28th, 2022
- Rams' Aaron Donald dealing with high ankle sprain November 28th, 2022
- Pelissero: Melvin Gordon expected to sign with Chiefs November 28th, 2022
- Jakobi Meyers (shoulder) limited on Patriots' estimated Monday injury report November 28th, 2022
- Commanders' Logan Thomas (ribs, illness) active for Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Washington's Logan Thomas (ribs, illness) expected to play in Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Washington's Logan Thomas (rib/illness) questionable in Week 12 November 25th, 2022
- Commanders expect Taylor Heinicke to start 'moving forward' November 20th, 2022
- Washington's J.D. McKissic (neck) placed on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season November 19th, 2022
- Washington's J.D. McKissic (neck) remains out in Week 11 November 18th, 2022