CeeDee Lamb (groin) expected to play Sunday for Cowboys
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver CeeDee Lamb (groin) is expected to play on Sunday against the Los Angeles Rams.
Lamb was held out of Thursday's practice for what the Cowboys described as precautionary reasons, but there isn't any concern about his status for Week 5. Last week, Lamb caught 6-of-8 targets for 97 yards and a touchdown. It was his second straight week with a score and he has drawn at least eight targets in every contest.
numberFire's models project Lamb for 9.1 targets, 5.7 receptions, and 74.5 yards. He's the WR15 in our Week 5 rankings. The Rams have the No. 25 pass defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings, compared to the fifth-best run defense.
- Schefter: San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) reportedly does not need surgery, could return in 7-8 weeks December 6th, 2022
- Rams claim quarterback Baker Mayfield off waivers on Tuesday December 6th, 2022
- Schefter: Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) diagnosed with sprained PCL December 6th, 2022
- Saints rule out Marshon Lattimore (abdomen) for Week 13 game December 5th, 2022
- Bucs rule out Cameron Brate (illness) for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Bucs' Leonard Fournette (hip) active for Week 13 December 5th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) will play Sunday in Week 13 for Dallas December 4th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) expected to play in Cowboys' Week 13 game December 4th, 2022
- Michael Gallup (illness) questionable for Cowboys' Week 13 contest December 2nd, 2022
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) will play in Week 11, but behind Tony Pollard November 20th, 2022
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) questionable for Week 11, expected to play against Vikings November 18th, 2022
- McCarthy: Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) expected to play in Week 11 November 18th, 2022