Curtis Samuel (illness) returns to Washington practice, playing Sunday
Washington Commanders wide receiver Curtis Samuel (illness) will play in Sunday's Week 5 game against the Tennessee Titans.
Samuel missed the first two practices of the week, but he returned on Friday and is good to go for Sunday's matchup. Jahan Dotson (hamstring) has been ruled out, so Samuel should see an uptick in routes and targets. Last week, Samuel didn't record a rush attempt for the first time this season and he had season-lows in targets (7), catches (4), and yards (38).
Samuel is the WR37 in numberFire's Week 5 PPR rankings and our models project him for 7.8 offensive opportunities with 53.3 yards from scrimmage on Sunday. Through four games, the Titans have the third-worst pass defense in our advanced team rankings and they are allowing the fourth-most FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position.
- Michael Carter (ankle) practicing for Jets in full December 7th, 2022
- Chiefs' Kadarius Toney (hamstring) practicing on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Tua Tagovailoa (ankle) to be limited at Dolphins practice December 7th, 2022
- Texans bench Kyle Allen, Davis Mills to start versus Dallas December 7th, 2022
- Davis Mills taking back over for Texans in Week 14 December 7th, 2022
- Trevor Lawrence (foot) day-to-day for Jaguars December 7th, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (foot) cleared for Washington in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Commanders' Antonio Gibson (foot) expected to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (foot) questionable Week 13 for Washington December 2nd, 2022
- Antonio Gibson (foot) absent Thursday for Commanders December 1st, 2022
- Commanders' Logan Thomas (ribs, illness) active for Week 12 November 27th, 2022
- Washington's Logan Thomas (ribs, illness) expected to play in Week 12 November 27th, 2022