Giants' Daniel Bellinger (eye) out for remainder of Week 7
New York Giants tight end Daniel Bellinger (eye) will not return to Sunday's Week 7 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Bellinger took a scary hit to the face that resulted in an eye injury and was in visible pain as he was carted to the locker room. The team ruled him out after half time. Hopefully the exciting rookie will be able to avoid a serious injury.
Bellinger had 1 grab for 13 yards this week, and has been one of the most-targeted players in New York's offense since he joined the starting lineup.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Isaiah Hodgins (ankle) good to go for Giants' Divisional matchup January 19th, 2023
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (rest) inactive in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Davis Webb to start for Giants in Week 18; Daniel Jones will rest January 8th, 2023
- Dunleavy: Giants promote quarterback Davis Webb to active roster, expected to start in Week 18 January 7th, 2023
- Daniel Bellinger (ribs) questionable for New York's Week 15 matchup against Washington December 16th, 2022
- Giants list Richie James (concussion) as questionable in Week 15 December 16th, 2022