Chris Godwin avoids injury designation on Bucs' Monday injury report
Wide receiver Chris Godwin did not have an injury designation on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' estimated injury report on Monday.
Godwin took some time to get back up to full speed this season after suffering an ACL injury towards the end of the 2021 season, but he has been looking spry and healthy in the Bucs' past few games. He was a full participant in the team's first "practice" of the week, and should be close to a WR1 for fantasy in the second half of the regular season.
Godwin was heavily involved in the Bucs' passing game in Week 7, catching 7 of 13 targets for 43 yards. The Bucs just couldn't move the ball against the Carolina Panthers, but will hopefully be able to right the ship with a fully healthy Godwin against the Baltimore Ravens in Week 8.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (abdominal) 'in good place' after week off January 26th, 2023
- Christian McCaffrey (ankle) not practicing for 49ers, will play January 26th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) logs full practice for Chiefs January 25th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) expected to do 'everything' at Chiefs practice Wednesday January 25th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- San Francisco's Christian McCaffrey dealing with calf issue January 23rd, 2023
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (illness) logs full practice on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Bucs pull Tom Brady in Week 18; Blaine Gabbert in at quarterback January 8th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Julio Jones (knee, illness) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) active for Bucs in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 17 matchup December 30th, 2022
- Julio Jones (knee) cleared for Cardinals in Week 16 December 25th, 2022