Chris Godwin avoids injury designation on Bucs' Monday injury report
Wide receiver Chris Godwin did not have an injury designation on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' estimated injury report on Monday.
Godwin took some time to get back up to full speed this season after suffering an ACL injury towards the end of the 2021 season, but he has been looking spry and healthy in the Bucs' past few games. He was a full participant in the team's first "practice" of the week, and should be close to a WR1 for fantasy in the second half of the regular season.
Godwin was heavily involved in the Bucs' passing game in Week 7, catching 7 of 13 targets for 43 yards. The Bucs just couldn't move the ball against the Carolina Panthers, but will hopefully be able to right the ship with a fully healthy Godwin against the Baltimore Ravens in Week 8.
- Saints' Derek Carr (concussion, ribs, shoulder) clears protocols, will start Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Rams' Puka Nacua (shoulder) available for Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- New Orleans' Derek Carr (concussion, ribs, shoulder) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Jets' Breece Hall (ankle) questionable for Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (rest) limited again on Friday December 8th, 2023
- Miami's Raheem Mostert (knee) limited on Friday December 8th, 2023
- Chris Godwin (neck) active for Bucs in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Bucs' Chris Godwin (neck) a game-time decision for Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Chris Godwin (neck) added to Buccaneers injury report Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Baker Mayfield (ankle) practicing in full on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Baker Mayfield (ankle) feeling better, expected to play Week 13 November 29th, 2023
- Baker Mayfield (ankle) could be limited in Buccaneers Week 13 prep November 29th, 2023