Buccaneers' Julio Jones (knee) available for Week 8
Tampa Bay Buccaneers wide receiver Julio Jones (knee) is available for Thursday's game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Jones will be active on Thursday for the first time since Week 4 and just the third time this season. Russell Gage (hamstring) and Cameron Brate (neck) have already been ruled out. Our models expect Jones to see 3.6 targets against Baltimore.
Jones' Week 8 projection includes 2.3 receptions, 31.9 yards, 0.15 touchdowns, and 5.2 FanDuel points.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (illness) logs full practice on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Bucs pull Tom Brady in Week 18; Blaine Gabbert in at quarterback January 8th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Julio Jones (knee, illness) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) active for Bucs in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 17 matchup December 30th, 2022