Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (knee) available for Week 9
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver D.K. Metcalf (knee) is available for Week 9's game against the Arizona Cardinals.
Two weeks after being forced from Week 7's game with a knee injury, Metcalf is off the injury report. He should be good to go against Arizona on Sunday. Our models expect him to see 8.2 targets against the Cardinals.
Metcalf's Week 9 projection includes 5.3 receptions, 60.7 yards, 0.42 touchdowns, and 11.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,400.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Seahawks' DeeJay Dallas (ankle, quad) questionable for Wild Card January 12th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle) not on Seahawks injury report January 12th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle/illness) not listed on Seattle's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Tyler Lockett (shin) questionable for Week 18's game against Rams January 6th, 2023
- Tyler Lockett (leg) skipping Seahawks practice Wednesday January 4th, 2023