Atlanta's Cordarrelle Patterson (knee) activated off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 9
Atlanta Falcons running back Cordarrelle Patterson (knee) has been activated off the injured reserve.
Patterson is on track to return after Atlanta's versatile running back missed four games with a knee injury. In a matchup against a Los Angeles Chargers' team ranked 31st in FanDuel points allowed per game to running backs, our models project Patterson to score 7.8 FanDuel points.
Patterson's projection includes 8.8 rushing attempts for 42.7 yards and 0.7 receptions for 5.8 yards.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Drake London (foot) returns for Falcons in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Falcons' Drake London (foot) questionable to return in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Falcons' Caleb Huntley (Achilles) done for 2022 season December 19th, 2022
- Falcons' Marcus Mariota (knee) ruled out for the season December 14th, 2022
- Falcons' Marcus Mariota (knee) likely headed to injured reserve December 12th, 2022
- Falcons benching Marcus Mariota for Desmond Ridder December 8th, 2022