Colts' Jonathan Taylor (ankle) practicing on Wednesday
Indianapolis Colts running back Jonathan Taylor (ankle) was at practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 10's game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Taylor returned to practice on Wednesday after sitting out Week 9's loss to New England. His presence at practice to start the week opens the door for a potential return on Sunday. His status needs to be monitored throughout the week. If Taylor is active, Deon Jackson would likely return to a limited role.
Taylor's current Week 10 projection includes 46.7 rushing yards, 9.5 receiving yards, 0.37 total touchdowns, and 8.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,000.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Colts' Nick Foles (ribs) will not play in Week 18 January 2nd, 2023
- Colts' Sam Ehlinger will start at quarterback in Week 18 January 2nd, 2023
- Colts rule out Nick Foles (ribs) for remainder of Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Colts' Sam Ehlinger starting second half for injured Nick Foles (ribs) in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Matt Ryan benched by Colts, Nick Foles to start in Week 16 December 21st, 2022
- Nick Foles starting for Colts in Week 16 December 21st, 2022