Raiders placing Darren Waller (hamstring) on IR
The Las Vegas Raiders are placing tight end Darren Waller (hamstring) on injured reserve.
Waller, who hasn't played since Week 5, aggravated his hamstring injury and will now remain out for at least four more games. Foster Moreau will continue to fill in as the Raiders' starting tight end in the meantime, but he hasn't done anything with the extra opportunity so far. The Raiders will face the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday in Week 10.
Moreau played all but four offensive snaps over the last three weeks and had a 19.0% target share, but he failed to top 42 yards in any of those contests. The Colts are ranked 21st in FanDuel points allowed per game to the tight end position this season.
- Treylon Burks (concussion) questionable in Week 13 for Titans December 1st, 2023
- Howe: New England's Bailey Zappe will start at quarterback in Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Kareem Hunt (groin) good to go for Browns in Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (illness) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Chargers' Quentin Johnston (ribs, finger) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Lions' David Montgomery (foot) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Giants' Darius Slayton (neck) doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Darius Slayton (arm) won't return in Week 11 for New York November 19th, 2023
- Giants' Jalin Hyatt (concussion) available for Week 11 November 17th, 2023
- Tommy DeVito making another start Week 11 for Giants November 15th, 2023
- Giants' Jalin Hyatt (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 15th, 2023
- Jalin Hyatt (concussion) won't return in Week 10 for Giants November 12th, 2023