Nico Collins (groin) questionable for Texans' Week 10 contest against Giants
Houston Texans wide receiver Nico Collins (groin) is questionable to play in Week 10's game against the New York Giants.
Collins' Week 10 status is currently still in question after three limited practices. In a matchup against a Giants' team allowing 22.1 FanDuel points per game to receivers, Chris Moore could see more snaps if Collins is out.
Collins' projection includes 3.4 receptions for 46.5 yards on 5.9 targets.
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Texans' Chris Moore (foot) active Saturday December 24th, 2022
- Houston's Brandin Cooks (calf) available in Week 16 December 24th, 2022
- Texans place Nico Collins (foot) on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season December 23rd, 2022
- Texans' Chris Moore (foot) questionable for Saturday December 22nd, 2022
- Nico Collins (foot) ruled out again for Texans December 22nd, 2022
- Brandin Cooks (calf) set to play for Texans Week 16 December 22nd, 2022