Leonard Fournette (hip) expected to be ready after Buccaneers' bye
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Leonard Fournette (hip) is likely to be ready for Week 12 against the Cleveland Browns, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
The Buccaneers have their bye in Week 11, so Fournette will have an extra week to recover after injuring his hip during Sunday's win in London over the Seattle Seahawks. However, even if Fournette is ready after the bye, rookie Rachaad White appears to have passed him on the depth chart. The third-round pick rushed 22 times for 105 yards in London while Fournette finished with 14 carries for 57 yards and a touchdown. Prior to Week 10, White hadn't run the ball more than eight times in any contest.
From Weeks 1-9, Fat Lenny had a 70.9% snap share and averaged 18.9 combined carries and targets per game. In London with Fournette banged up, White had a 65.0% snap share, up from his previous season-high of 43.3% in Week 7.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (illness) logs full practice on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Bucs pull Tom Brady in Week 18; Blaine Gabbert in at quarterback January 8th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Julio Jones (knee, illness) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) active for Bucs in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 17 matchup December 30th, 2022