Chicago's Cole Kmet (leg) 'just a little banged up' after Week 10
Chicago Bears tight end Cole Kmet said he was "Just a little banged up," and that the injury he suffered during the team's Week 10 game against the Detroit Lions was "overall nothing serious."
Kmet collided with Lions defender Jeff Okudah in the final minutes of the Bears' Week 10 loss and was unable to finish out the game, but the third-year tight did not seem particularly concerned about his injury after the game. Kmet was having another strong outing before the injury knocked him out of the game, catching a deep bomb from Justin Fields for a 50-yard touchdown (his second score of the day) and leading the team with 74 receiving yards.
With another two-score game in the books, Kmet is now up to five touchdowns in his last three games. The Bears' offense has appeared to turn a corner over those three games, and Kmet has been the primary beneficiary, drawing 6 and 7 targets in Weeks 9 and 10 respectively. Assuming he is healthy in Week 11, he could be a solid waiver wire addition at the always-thin tight end position.
- Justin Watson (illness) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 27th, 2023
- Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) questionable for Kansas City's AFC Championship matchup January 27th, 2023
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Sunday's NFC Championship contest January 27th, 2023
- Reid: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (ankle) will start in Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (abdominal) 'in good place' after week off January 26th, 2023
- Bears starting Nathan Peterman to finish season January 4th, 2023
- Justin Fields (hip) ruled out for Bears Week 18 versus Vikings January 4th, 2023
- Chase Claypool (knee) cleared for Bears in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Bears expect wideout Chase Claypool (knee) to play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Chicago's Chase Claypool (knee) questionable in Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Chase Claypool (knee) ruled out Week 16 for Chicago December 24th, 2022