Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) practicing on Wednesday
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott (knee) is practicing on Wednesday ahead of Week 11's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Elliott will participate in Dallas' walkthrough on Wednesday and will play on Sunday if he is healthy, according to Mike McCarthy. McCarthy also added that the quick turnaround time for Dallas' game on Thanksgiving in Week 12 will not impact the team's decisions on if Elliott is active this Sunday. Thursday's practice report will provide more information.
Elliott's Week 11 projection includes 54.0 rushing yards, 5.8 receiving yards, 0.43 touchdowns, and 9.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,000.
- 49ers promote Tevin Coleman to active roster on Saturday January 28th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) will not play in Kansas City's AFC Championship contest January 28th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 27th, 2023
- Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) questionable for Kansas City's AFC Championship matchup January 27th, 2023
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Sunday's NFC Championship contest January 27th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard suffered broken leg in Divisional Round loss January 23rd, 2023
- Tony Pollard (ankle) won't return for Cowboys in Divisional Round January 22nd, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) available for Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) logs full practice on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) officially inactive for Week 17 December 29th, 2022