Davante Adams (abdomen) limited in Raiders' Thursday session
Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Davante Adams (abdomen) was a limited participant on Thursday.
After consecutive limited sessions, Adams is trending towards suiting up in Week 11's matchup against a Denver Broncos' defense giving up 19.1 FanDuel points per game to wideouts.
Adams' current projection includes 6.9 receptions for 82.4 yards on 11.1 targets.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Schefter: Josh Jacobs (hip/oblique) active for Raiders' Week 18 matchup versus Kansas City January 7th, 2023
- Josh Jacobs (hip, oblique) questionable for Raiders Week 18 January 5th, 2023
- Update: Josh Jacobs (hip) back on the field for Las Vegas in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (hip) probable to return in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Jarrett Stidham starting for Raiders in Week 17 December 28th, 2022
- Raiders benching Derek Carr, Jarrett Stidham to start Week 17 December 28th, 2022