Mark Andrews (knee) game-time decision for Ravens' Week 11 matchup against Carolina
Baltimore Ravens tight end Mark Andrews (knee) is a game-time decision in Week 11's game against the Carolina Panthers.
Per head coach John Harbaugh, while Andrews "took a lot of reps in Friday’s practice" , the Ravens "won’t know until Sunday whether he’ll be available." Expect Isaiah Likely to play an increased role if Andrews is unable to suit up versus a Panthers' team giving up 8.2 FanDuel points per game to tight ends.
Andrews' current projection includes 5.6 receptions for 64.1 yards on 8.7 targets.
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce (back) expected to play in AFC Championship game Sunday January 29th, 2023
- 49ers promote Tevin Coleman to active roster on Saturday January 28th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) will not play in Kansas City's AFC Championship contest January 28th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 27th, 2023
- Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) questionable for Kansas City's AFC Championship matchup January 27th, 2023
- Rapoport: Ravens' Tyler Huntley (shoulder, wrist) and Anthony Brown to play versus Bengals January 15th, 2023
- Gus Edwards (concussion) not listed on Ravens' Wild Card injury report January 13th, 2023
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) ruled out for Sunday's Wild Card game against Bengals January 13th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder/wrist) game-time decision for Baltimore's Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (concussion) limited on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder) seen throwing at Ravens practice Thursday January 12th, 2023