David Montgomery (personal) not listed on Chicago's Week 11 injury report
Chicago Bears running back David Montgomery (personal) is available for Week 11's contest against the Atlanta Falcons.
Montgomery will play in Week 11 after he logged two full practices on Thursday and Friday. In a matchup versus a Falcons' defense ranked 22nd in FanDuel points (21.4) allowed per game to running backs, numberFire's models project Montgomery to score 12.2 FanDuel points.
Montgomery's projection includes 17.5 rushing attempts for 70.0 yards and 1.3 receptions for 9.9 yards.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Bears starting Nathan Peterman to finish season January 4th, 2023
- Justin Fields (hip) ruled out for Bears Week 18 versus Vikings January 4th, 2023
- Chase Claypool (knee) cleared for Bears in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Bears expect wideout Chase Claypool (knee) to play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Chicago's Chase Claypool (knee) questionable in Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Chase Claypool (knee) ruled out Week 16 for Chicago December 24th, 2022