Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) available for Week 11's matchup versus Dallas
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Justin Jefferson (toe) is not listed on Week 11's injury report against the Dallas Cowboys.
Jefferson will be available on Sunday after logging limited practices with his toe injury. In a matchup versus a Dallas unit ranked 20th in FanDuel points (27.9) allowed per game to wideouts, numberFire's models project Jefferson to score 15.9 FanDuel points.
Jefferson's Week 11 projection includes 6.8 receptions for 91.3 yards on 10.8 targets.
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Vikings plan to activate Irv Smith (ankle) off injured reserve January 6th, 2023
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) available for Week 11's matchup versus Dallas November 18th, 2022
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) limited again on Thursday November 17th, 2022
- Justin Jefferson (toe) limited in Minnesota's Wednesday practice November 16th, 2022
- Vikings' T.J. Hockenson to 'play a lot' in Week 9 November 6th, 2022
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. (ankle) expected to miss 8-10 weeks November 1st, 2022