Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (knee) questionable for Week 11, expected to play against Vikings
Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott (knee) is questionable for Week 11's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Elliott has officially drawn the questionable tag for Sunday's clash with the Vikings. Despite his designation, he is expected to play, which matches the reports out of Dallas throughout the week. Our models expect him to handle 12.7 carries and catch 1.0 passes against Minnesota.
Elliott's Week 11 projection includes 53.8 yards, 0.44 touchdowns, and 9.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,000.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard suffered broken leg in Divisional Round loss January 23rd, 2023
- Tony Pollard (ankle) won't return for Cowboys in Divisional Round January 22nd, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) available for Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) logs full practice on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (thigh) officially inactive for Week 17 December 29th, 2022