Raiders list Davante Adams (abdomen) as questionable in Week 11
Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Davante Adams (abdomen) is listed as questionable for Week 11's game against the Denver Broncos.
After three limited practices, Adams' status is currently in limbo in Week 11. In a matchup against a Denver team ranked first in FanDuel points (19.1) allowed per game to wideouts, numberFire's models project Adams to score 15.0 FanDuel points.
Adams' projection includes 6.9 receptions for 82.4 yards on 11.1 targets.
- Update: Jalen Hurts (head) back in for Eagles in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jalen Hurts being evaluated for concussion for Eagles in Week 13; Marcus Mariota in at quarterback December 3rd, 2023
- Tyler Higbee (concussion) questionable to return for Rams in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jayden Reed (chest) active for Packers in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Puka Nacua (ribs) back in for Rams in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Amari Cooper (concussion) won't return in Week 13 for Cleveland December 3rd, 2023
- Aidan O'Connell will be Raiders starting quarterback moving forward November 1st, 2023
- Raiders' Jimmy Garoppolo loses job to Aidan O'Connell November 1st, 2023
- Jimmy Garoppolo expected to be replaced as Raiders starter November 1st, 2023
- Aidan O'Connell likely starting for Raiders Week 9 over Jimmy Garoppolo November 1st, 2023
- Jimmy Garoppolo (back) will start for Raiders in Week 8 October 28th, 2023
- Raiders' Jimmy Garoppolo (back) logs full practice on Friday October 27th, 2023