Wan'Dale Robinson (hamstring) active for Giants in Week 11
New York Giants receiver Wan'Dale Robinson (hamstring) will play in the team's Week 11 game against the Detroit Lions.
Robinson popped up on the Giants' injury report in the middle of the week with a hamstring injury, but initial reports seemed to hint that the rookie receiver would be cleared to play come Sunday. That turned out to be true, and now Robinson should be set to operate as the team's WR2 across from Darius Slayton in Week 11.
Robinson has a $5,700 salary on FanDuel for today's contests and is projected to score 3.3 fantasy points against the Lions.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Isaiah Hodgins (ankle) good to go for Giants' Divisional matchup January 19th, 2023
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (rest) inactive in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Davis Webb to start for Giants in Week 18; Daniel Jones will rest January 8th, 2023
- Dunleavy: Giants promote quarterback Davis Webb to active roster, expected to start in Week 18 January 7th, 2023
- Daniel Bellinger (ribs) questionable for New York's Week 15 matchup against Washington December 16th, 2022
- Giants list Richie James (concussion) as questionable in Week 15 December 16th, 2022