Steelers rule out Jaylen Warren (hamstring) for remainder of Week 11
The Pittsburgh Steelers have ruled out running back Jaylen Warren (hamstring) for the remainder of their Week 11 game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Warren had been carving out a role as the change of pace back in the Steelers' offense over the past few weeks, but suffered a hamstring injury in the first half of the team's Week 11 game. He was ruled out after half time.
Warren caught a pass for 9 yards, but did not register another touch in Sunday's game. Najee Harris should become a near-every-down back for the remainder of Sunday's game.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Steelers' Pat Freiermuth (knee) will not return in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Diontae Johnson (toe) active for Steelers' Week 16 matchup against Raiders December 24th, 2022
- Diontae Johnson (toe) questionable for Steelers Week 16 December 22nd, 2022
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Kenny Pickett (concussion) will start in Week 16's game versus Raiders December 20th, 2022
- Steelers' Mitchell Trubisky could have 'short leash' in Week 15 start December 18th, 2022
- Kenny Pickett (concussion) ruled out for Steelers in Week 15 December 17th, 2022