Mike White to take over for Jets Week 12
New York Jets quarterback Mike White will start Week 12 against the Chicago Bears on Sunday, per head coach Robert Saleh.
White is taking over for a benched Zach Wilson and Joe Flacco will be the backup. He hasn't played since Week 10 of last year, but White will have a great matchup against the Bears on Sunday. Considering how awful Wilson has been, this can be viewed as a modest upgrade for the entire Jets' offense.
White averaged 0.01 Passing Net Expected Points per dropback last season, ranking 30th out of 44 quarterbacks with at least 100 attempts. For context, Wilson is averaging negative-0.06 Passing NEP per dropback this season (30th out of 38). White should benefit from facing a Bears team that has the sixth-worst defense and the fourth-worst pass defense in our adjusted metrics.
- Update: Jalen Hurts (head) back in for Eagles in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jalen Hurts being evaluated for concussion for Eagles in Week 13; Marcus Mariota in at quarterback December 3rd, 2023
- Tyler Higbee (concussion) questionable to return for Rams in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jayden Reed (chest) active for Packers in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Puka Nacua (ribs) back in for Rams in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Amari Cooper (concussion) won't return in Week 13 for Cleveland December 3rd, 2023
- Raheem Mostert (ankle, knee) available for Dolphins in Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Dolphins' Tyreek Hill (ankle) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- McDaniels: De'Von Achane (knee) will play in Dolphins' Week 13 matchup December 1st, 2023
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (ankle, knee) limited on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Miami's Tyreek Hill (ankle) upgraded to limited on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Dolphins' De’Von Achane (knee) limited again on Thursday November 30th, 2023