Buccaneers' Leonard Fournette (hip) uncertain for Week 12
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Leonard Fournette (hip) is uncertain for Week 12's game against the Cleveland Browns.
Fournette is still "pretty sore" from a hip injury that forced him to exit Week 10's game against the Seattle Seahawks in Germany. Todd Bowles said they'll see how Fournette progresses during the week before deciding if he can go. Rachaad White will be involved even if Fournette is active but could handle a large workload if Fournette is sidelined.
The Buccaneers are 3.5-point favorites over the Browns in Week 12. Their implied team total of 23.0 points is the seventh-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (illness) logs full practice on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Bucs pull Tom Brady in Week 18; Blaine Gabbert in at quarterback January 8th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Julio Jones (knee, illness) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) active for Bucs in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 17 matchup December 30th, 2022