Josh Reynolds (back) questionable for Lions on Thanksgiving
Detroit Lions wide receiver Josh Reynolds (back) is questionable for Week 12 against the Buffalo Bills on Thanksgiving afternoon.
Reynolds logged back-to-back limited practices leading into Thursday, so he should be able to suit up for the first time since Week 8. That will likely cut into Kalif Raymond's opportunities, but with D.J. Chark (ankle) active and Jameson Williams (knee) set to return, Reynolds will be in thick competition for snaps and targets.
numberFire's models project Reynolds for 2.8 targets, 1.6 receptions, and 19.2 yards versus the Bills. He has a $5,600 on FanDuel's Thanksgiving slate.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (abdominal) 'in good place' after week off January 26th, 2023
- Christian McCaffrey (ankle) not practicing for 49ers, will play January 26th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) logs full practice for Chiefs January 25th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) expected to do 'everything' at Chiefs practice Wednesday January 25th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- San Francisco's Christian McCaffrey dealing with calf issue January 23rd, 2023
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (ankle) upgraded to full practice on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Lions' D'Andre Swift (ankle) limited on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Lions' Jameson Williams (ACL) to make season debut in Week 13 December 4th, 2022
- Lions reportedly activate Jameson Williams (knee) off injured reserve, eligible to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2022
- Jameson Williams (ACL) unlikely to debut for Lions in Week 13 November 28th, 2022
- Detroit's Josh Reynolds (back) active for Week 12's game versus Bills November 24th, 2022