Ja'Marr Chase (hip) questionable for Bengals' Week 12 contest versus Titans
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Ja'Marr Chase (hip) is questionable to play in Week 12's contest against the Tennessee Titans.
After two limited practices, Chase appears close to a potential return from his three game absence with a hip injury. Expect Tee Higgins to see WR2 volume if Chase is active in Week 12.
In a matchup versus a Titans' defense allowing 33.6 FanDuel points per game to wideouts, Chase's FanDuel salary stands at $8,800
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce (back) expected to play in AFC Championship game Sunday January 29th, 2023
- 49ers promote Tevin Coleman to active roster on Saturday January 28th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) will not play in Kansas City's AFC Championship contest January 28th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 27th, 2023
- Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) questionable for Kansas City's AFC Championship matchup January 27th, 2023
- Tee Higgins (illness) cleared for Bengals in first round January 13th, 2023
- Tee Higgins (illness) turns in full practice for Bengals January 12th, 2023
- Tee Higgins out at Bengals practice due to illness January 11th, 2023
- Tee Higgins absent from Bengals practice Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Tyler Boyd returns to game for Bengals in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Tyler Boyd being evaluated for concussion, questionable to return for Bengals in Week 18 January 8th, 2023