Devin Duvernay (hamstring) questionable for Baltimore in Week 12
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Devin Duvernay (hamstring) is questionable to play in Week 12's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
After a limited session on Friday, Duvernay's Week 12 availability is currently in limbo. Expect Tylan Wallace or James Proche to see more playing time if Duvernay is ruled out versus a Jaguars' unit ranked 25th in FanDuel points allowed per game to wideouts.
Duvernay's current projection includes 1.8 receptions for 19.5 yards on 2.9 targets.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Rapoport: Ravens' Tyler Huntley (shoulder, wrist) and Anthony Brown to play versus Bengals January 15th, 2023
- Gus Edwards (concussion) not listed on Ravens' Wild Card injury report January 13th, 2023
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) ruled out for Sunday's Wild Card game against Bengals January 13th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder/wrist) game-time decision for Baltimore's Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (concussion) limited on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder) seen throwing at Ravens practice Thursday January 12th, 2023