Ja'Marr Chase (hip) reportedly ruled out for Bengals in Week 12
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Ja'Marr Chase will not play Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the Tennessee Titans, according to Jordan Schultz of The Score.
Chase was listed questionable for Sunday's contest as he comes off a hairline fracture in his hip as well as a torn labrum. While he was able to get some practice work in, he's still not quite ready to return to the field. His next opportunity will come in Week 13 versus Kansas City.
In 7 games this season, Chase has 47 catches on 74 targets for 605 yards and 6 touchdowns.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Tee Higgins (illness) cleared for Bengals in first round January 13th, 2023
- Tee Higgins (illness) turns in full practice for Bengals January 12th, 2023
- Tee Higgins out at Bengals practice due to illness January 11th, 2023
- Tee Higgins absent from Bengals practice Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Tyler Boyd returns to game for Bengals in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Tyler Boyd being evaluated for concussion, questionable to return for Bengals in Week 18 January 8th, 2023