Washington's Logan Thomas (ribs, illness) expected to play in Week 12
Washington Commanders tight end Logan Thomas (ribs, illness) is expected to suit up for the team's Week 12 game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Thomas picked up a rib injury in the Commanders' Week 11 win over the Houston Texans and dealt with an illness in practice this week, but it looks like he'll be able to play today without much issue. He'll get to face off against a mediocre Falcons defense this week after performing well against the Texans a week ago.
Thomas, who suffered a tough knee injury last season, seems to be approaching full health as the Commanders prepare for a playoff push, catching 5 of 6 targets last week for 65 yards and a TE7 finish overall. He's projected for 5.4 fantasy points in today's game and has a $5,200 salary on FanDuel.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Washington's Brian Robinson (knee) ruled out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Brian Robinson (knee) remains out at Washington practice January 5th, 2023
- Commanders place Antonio Gibson (knee, foot) on injured reserve January 5th, 2023
- Commanders' Brian Robinson (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Taylor Heinicke on backup duty again Week 18 for Washington January 4th, 2023
- Sam Howell named Commanders' Week 18 starter January 4th, 2023