Bengals' Ja'Marr Chase (hip) officially out for Week 12
The Cincinnati Bengals have officially ruled out Ja'Marr Chase (hip) for their Week 12 game against the Tennessee Titans.
Chase will have to wait at least another week before he can return to the lineup, but it does seem like he is close to returning. His absence should mean all of Tee Higgins, Tyler Boyd, and Hayden Hurst will be solid plays again this week.
Higgins had a fantastic game as the Bengals' WR1 in Week 11, catching 9 of 13 targets for 148 yards. We have him projected for another strong game against the Titans, with 14.4 fantasy points. He has an $8,200 salary on FanDuel.
- Chiefs' Travis Kelce (back) expected to play in AFC Championship game Sunday January 29th, 2023
- 49ers promote Tevin Coleman to active roster on Saturday January 28th, 2023
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) will not play in Kansas City's AFC Championship contest January 28th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 27th, 2023
- Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) questionable for Kansas City's AFC Championship matchup January 27th, 2023
- Tee Higgins (illness) cleared for Bengals in first round January 13th, 2023
- Tee Higgins (illness) turns in full practice for Bengals January 12th, 2023
- Tee Higgins out at Bengals practice due to illness January 11th, 2023
- Tee Higgins absent from Bengals practice Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Tyler Boyd returns to game for Bengals in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Tyler Boyd being evaluated for concussion, questionable to return for Bengals in Week 18 January 8th, 2023