Ja'Marr Chase (hip) expected to return to Bengals' lineup for Week 13
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Ja'Marr Chase (hip) is expected to return for the team's Week 13 game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Chase suffered a painful hip injury towards the end of the team's win over the Atlanta Falcons back in Week 7, and while he avoided the injured reserve, he still missed several games while recovering. It sounds like the star second-year receiver was close to making a return in Week 12, so he should be relatively healthy for a critical matchup with the Chiefs next week.
Chase was truly heating up in the two weeks before his injury, with a ridiculous 15 catches for 262 yards and 4 touchdowns in those two games. Hopefully he'll be able to pick back up where he left off against the Chiefs in Week 13.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Tee Higgins (illness) cleared for Bengals in first round January 13th, 2023
- Tee Higgins (illness) turns in full practice for Bengals January 12th, 2023
- Tee Higgins out at Bengals practice due to illness January 11th, 2023
- Tee Higgins absent from Bengals practice Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Tyler Boyd returns to game for Bengals in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Tyler Boyd being evaluated for concussion, questionable to return for Bengals in Week 18 January 8th, 2023