Bears place Darnell Mooney (ankle) on injured reserve, will miss remainder of season
Chicago Bears wide receiver Darnell Mooney (ankle) will miss the remainder of the 2022 season.
Mooney's season is officially over after he suffered an ankle injury that will require season-ending surgery. Expect Chase Claypool to see more volume going forward.
On 312 receiving snaps this season, Mooney is ranked 48th among his position with a 69.2 Pro Football Focus offensive rating while hauling in 40 receptions for 493 yards and two touchdowns on 58 targets.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Bears starting Nathan Peterman to finish season January 4th, 2023
- Justin Fields (hip) ruled out for Bears Week 18 versus Vikings January 4th, 2023
- Chase Claypool (knee) cleared for Bears in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Bears expect wideout Chase Claypool (knee) to play in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Chicago's Chase Claypool (knee) questionable in Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Chase Claypool (knee) ruled out Week 16 for Chicago December 24th, 2022