Kadarius Toney (hamstring) DNP for Chiefs on Wednesday
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Kadarius Toney (hamstring) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 13's game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Toney continues to deal with a hamstring injury and was not at practice on Wednesday. Toney will need to return to practice on Thursday or Friday to have a chance at facing the Bengals in Week 13.
Toney's current Week 13 projection includes 1.4 receptions, 17.2 yards, 0.12 touchdowns, and 3.6 FanDuel points.
- Christian McCaffrey (ankle) not practicing for 49ers, will play January 26th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- San Francisco's Christian McCaffrey dealing with calf issue January 23rd, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard suffered broken leg in Divisional Round loss January 23rd, 2023
- Tony Pollard (ankle) won't return for Cowboys in Divisional Round January 22nd, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in Divisional Round; Chad Henne in January 21st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (abdominal) 'in good place' after week off January 26th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) logs full practice for Chiefs January 25th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) expected to do 'everything' at Chiefs practice Wednesday January 25th, 2023
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (ankle) 'doing okay' ahead of AFC Championship January 23rd, 2023
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes dealing with high ankle sprain after Divisional Round January 22nd, 2023
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (ankle) returns on Saturday January 21st, 2023