J.K. Dobbins (knee) returns to Ravens practice Wednesday
Baltimore Ravens running back J.K. Dobbins (knee) returned to practice on Wednesday.
Dobbins had been inactive since Week 6. If the Ravens activate Dobbins from injured reserve for Sunday's Week 13 matchup with the Denver Broncos, he will probably split backfield work with Gus Edwards. The 2020 second-rounder has only appeared in four games this season.
numberFire's models project Edwards for 14.5 touches and 71.0 yards if Dobbins remains out for another game. The Broncos have a run-funnel defense, per our advanced team metrics, as they have the fourth-best pass defense and rank only 22nd against the run.
- Justin Watson (illness) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 27th, 2023
- Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) questionable for Kansas City's AFC Championship matchup January 27th, 2023
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Sunday's NFC Championship contest January 27th, 2023
- Reid: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (ankle) will start in Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (abdominal) 'in good place' after week off January 26th, 2023
- Rapoport: Ravens' Tyler Huntley (shoulder, wrist) and Anthony Brown to play versus Bengals January 15th, 2023
- Gus Edwards (concussion) not listed on Ravens' Wild Card injury report January 13th, 2023
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) ruled out for Sunday's Wild Card game against Bengals January 13th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder/wrist) game-time decision for Baltimore's Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (concussion) limited on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder) seen throwing at Ravens practice Thursday January 12th, 2023