Ravens' Lamar Jackson (quad) limited on Wednesday
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (quad) was limited at practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 13's game against the Denver Broncos.
The quad injury is a new one for Jackson, who has dealt with a hip injury for the past couple of weeks. Jackson has missed or been limited on Wednesday practices before playing multiple times this season. Thursday's practice report will provide more information.
Jackson's Week 13 projection includes 196.6 yards, 1.57 touchdowns, 0.68 interceptions, 56.9 rushing yards, 0.29 rushing touchdowns, and 20.7 FanDuel points. His salary is $8,200.
- Justin Watson (illness) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 27th, 2023
- Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) questionable for Kansas City's AFC Championship matchup January 27th, 2023
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Sunday's NFC Championship contest January 27th, 2023
- Reid: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (ankle) will start in Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (abdominal) 'in good place' after week off January 26th, 2023
- Rapoport: Ravens' Tyler Huntley (shoulder, wrist) and Anthony Brown to play versus Bengals January 15th, 2023
- Gus Edwards (concussion) not listed on Ravens' Wild Card injury report January 13th, 2023
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) ruled out for Sunday's Wild Card game against Bengals January 13th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder/wrist) game-time decision for Baltimore's Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (concussion) limited on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder) seen throwing at Ravens practice Thursday January 12th, 2023