Leonard Fournette (hip) active at Buccaneers practice Thursday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Leonard Fournette (hip) is participating Thursday in the first practice of the week.
The Buccaneers began practicing on Thursday for Week 13 since they are playing on Monday night against the New Orleans Saints. Fournette was listed as a limited participant in all three practices last week before sitting out Sunday, so just being active Thursday doesn't necessarily mean he's trending toward returning. Rachaad White will lead the Buccaneers' backfield again if Fournette is out.
numberFire's models project Lenny for 11.2 touches and 47.5 yards on Monday night while White is projected for 15.9 touches and 75.5 yards. The Saints have the No. 15 run defense in our advanced team metrics and they are No. 10 in FanDuel points allowed per game to the running back position this season.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (illness) logs full practice on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Bucs pull Tom Brady in Week 18; Blaine Gabbert in at quarterback January 8th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Julio Jones (knee, illness) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) active for Bucs in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 17 matchup December 30th, 2022