Leonard Fournette (hip) active at Buccaneers practice Thursday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Leonard Fournette (hip) is participating Thursday in the first practice of the week.
The Buccaneers began practicing on Thursday for Week 13 since they are playing on Monday night against the New Orleans Saints. Fournette was listed as a limited participant in all three practices last week before sitting out Sunday, so just being active Thursday doesn't necessarily mean he's trending toward returning. Rachaad White will lead the Buccaneers' backfield again if Fournette is out.
numberFire's models project Lenny for 11.2 touches and 47.5 yards on Monday night while White is projected for 15.9 touches and 75.5 yards. The Saints have the No. 15 run defense in our advanced team metrics and they are No. 10 in FanDuel points allowed per game to the running back position this season.
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (illness) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Chargers' Quentin Johnston (ribs, finger) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Lions' David Montgomery (foot) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Packers' A.J. Dillon (groin) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (groin) expects to be "100%" for Week 13 clash with Texans December 1st, 2023
- Houston's Dalton Schultz (hamstring) out for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Stefon Diggs (back) not listed on Buffalo's Week 10 injury report November 11th, 2023
- Buffalo's Stefon Diggs (back) limited in Friday's practice November 10th, 2023
- Josh Allen (right shoulder) left off Bills injury report November 3rd, 2023
- Josh Allen (shoulder) practicing in full Week 9 for Bills November 2nd, 2023
- Josh Allen (shoulder) returning to Bills practice Thursday November 2nd, 2023
- Bills' Josh Allen (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday November 1st, 2023