Antonio Gibson (foot) absent Thursday for Commanders
Washington Commanders running back Antonio Gibson (foot) did not practice on Thursday.
Gibson was a limited participant on Wednesday, so it's not clear if he suffered a setback or not. Last week, Gibson had his lowest snap share (42%) since Week 8 and he was out-touched by rookie Brian Robinson 21-12. If Washington holds Gibson out for Week 13 against the New York Giants, Robinson will command even more usage in the backfield.
numberFire's models project Gibson for 8.5 carries and 2.9 catches for 58.3 yards on Sunday. He's the RB32 in our Week 13 rankings and has a $6,100 salary on the FanDuel Main slate. The Giants have the No. 19 run defense in our advanced team rankings.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Washington's Brian Robinson (knee) ruled out in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Brian Robinson (knee) remains out at Washington practice January 5th, 2023
- Commanders place Antonio Gibson (knee, foot) on injured reserve January 5th, 2023
- Commanders' Brian Robinson (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Taylor Heinicke on backup duty again Week 18 for Washington January 4th, 2023
- Sam Howell named Commanders' Week 18 starter January 4th, 2023