Kadarius Toney (hamstring) kept out of Chiefs practice Thursday
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Kadarius Toney (hamstring) did not practice on Thursday.
Toney injured his hamstring early in Week 11 and he's heading toward another absence in Week 13 versus the Cincinnati Bengals. Justin Watson and Skyy Moore will have more snaps available as the Chiefs' No. 3 receiver if Toney is inactive again, but Travis Kelce and JuJu Smith-Schuster are expected to continue dominating targets from Patrick Mahomes.
The Bengals have the No. 10 pass defense in numberFire's adjusted metrics and they are allowing the eighth-fewest FanDuel points per game to wide receivers this season.
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023