Michael Carter (ankle) doubtful for Jets in Week 13
New York Jets running back Michael Carter (ankle) is doubtful to play Week 13 against the Minnesota Vikings.
Carter has been held out of practice this week after injuring his ankle in Week 12. Rookie Zonovan Knight will likely lead the Jets' backfield and Ty Johnson should also factor in for some touches. James Robinson was a healthy scratch last week, but he will presumably be active as a backup in Week 13.
Knight gained 103 yards on 17 touches in his Week 12 debut while Johnson turned six touches into 78 yards and a touchdown. White tends to target his running backs often (25% in Week 12) and the Vikings rank in the bottom-10 of the league in receptions and yards allowed per game to opposing backfields. Minnesota is actually a pass-funnel this season, per numberFire's adjusted team metrics, as they have the No. 3 run defense and No. 24 pass defense in the league.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (abdominal) 'in good place' after week off January 26th, 2023
- Christian McCaffrey (ankle) not practicing for 49ers, will play January 26th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) logs full practice for Chiefs January 25th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) expected to do 'everything' at Chiefs practice Wednesday January 25th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- San Francisco's Christian McCaffrey dealing with calf issue January 23rd, 2023
- C.J. Uzomah (hamstring) questionable for Jets' Week 18 contest versus Miami January 6th, 2023
- Jet starting Joe Flacco at quarterback in Week 18 January 6th, 2023
- Mike White (ribs) ruled out for Jets' Week 18 matchup against Dolphins January 6th, 2023
- Jets promote quarterback Chris Streveler to active roster, eligible to play in Week 17 December 31st, 2022
- Mike White (ribs) to start at quarterback for Jets in Week 17; Zach Wilson returns to reserves December 26th, 2022
- Zonovan Knight (ankle) will play for Jets Thursday night December 22nd, 2022