49ers' Deebo Samuel (quad) questionable for Week 13
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Deebo Samuel (quad) is questionable for Week 13's game against the Miami Dolphins.
Samuel is dealing with a deep thigh bruise, caused by a tackle during Week 12's game against the New Orleans Saints. He didn't do much in practice on Friday and hasn't recovered as quickly as the 49ers hoped he would. Samuel is listed as questionable, but the mood around his status seems to be pessimistic. Expect to get a final decision on Samuel's availability on Sunday.
Samuel's current Week 13 projection includes 4.0 receptions, 57.8 yards, 0.31 touchdowns, and 13.4 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,800.
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- 49ers' Josh Johnson being evaluated for concussion in NFC Championship Game, Brock Purdy (elbow) back in January 29th, 2023
- Brock Purdy (elbow) questionable to return for 49ers in Championship Game; Josh Johnson in at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (ankle) out for NFC Championship on Sunday January 29th, 2023
- 49ers promote Tevin Coleman to active roster on Saturday January 28th, 2023