Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) cleared to play in Week 13
Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy (ankle) will play in the team's Week 13 game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Jeudy hasn't played since suffering a scary non-contact ankle injury back in Week 10, but he has been cleared to return for today's game after putting in some limited work in practices this week. The talented former first-rounder has struggled with injuries in recent seasons, but has flashed upside when he has been healthy.
Jeudy has a $6,500 salary on FanDuel for today's contests and is projected to score 9.2 fantasy points in Denver's struggling offense. Our models have him catching 4.1 passes for 57.9 yards and 0.2 scores.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) active in Week 17 for Broncos January 1st, 2023
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) placed on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season December 30th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) questionable for Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) DNP on Thursday December 29th, 2022
- Latavius Murray (foot) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022
- Courtland Sutton (hamstring) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022