Courtland Sutton (illness) will play in Broncos' Week 13 contest
Denver Broncos receiver Courtland Sutton (illness) will play in the team's Week 13 game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Sutton has operated as the Broncos' primary pass-catcher for most of the season, but that role has meant surprisingly little for fantasy football purposes in the team's struggling offense. He was limited in practice all week with an illness, but it sounds like he should be fine for today's game.
Our models project Sutton to score 10.1 fantasy points against the Ravens, with 4.8 catches for 62.8 yards and 0.3 scores. He has a $7,200 salary on FanDuel.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) active in Week 17 for Broncos January 1st, 2023
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) placed on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season December 30th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) questionable for Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) DNP on Thursday December 29th, 2022
- Latavius Murray (foot) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022
- Courtland Sutton (hamstring) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022