Daniel Bellinger (eye) will play in Week 13 for Giants
New York Giants tight end Daniel Bellinger will play Sunday in the team's Week 13 game against the Washington Commanders.
Bellinger has been out for the last five weeks after suffering an orbital fracture. He has now finally been cleared to play, and he'll resume his duties as the No. 1 tight end for New York.
Our models project Bellinger 1.0 catches, 8.8 yards and 1.7 FanDuel points.
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- 49ers' Josh Johnson being evaluated for concussion in NFC Championship Game, Brock Purdy (elbow) back in January 29th, 2023
- Isaiah Hodgins (ankle) good to go for Giants' Divisional matchup January 19th, 2023
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (rest) inactive in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Davis Webb to start for Giants in Week 18; Daniel Jones will rest January 8th, 2023
- Dunleavy: Giants promote quarterback Davis Webb to active roster, expected to start in Week 18 January 7th, 2023
- Daniel Bellinger (ribs) questionable for New York's Week 15 matchup against Washington December 16th, 2022
- Giants list Richie James (concussion) as questionable in Week 15 December 16th, 2022