Richie James (knee) will play in Week 13 for New York
New York Giants wide receiver Richie James will play Sunday in the team's Week 13 game against the Washington Commanders.
James was listed questionable due to a knee ailment. Now, he has received the green light to take the field in a nearly must-win contest.
Our models project James for 3.3 catches, 41.9 yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 7.0 FanDuel points.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Isaiah Hodgins (ankle) good to go for Giants' Divisional matchup January 19th, 2023
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (rest) inactive in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Davis Webb to start for Giants in Week 18; Daniel Jones will rest January 8th, 2023
- Dunleavy: Giants promote quarterback Davis Webb to active roster, expected to start in Week 18 January 7th, 2023
- Daniel Bellinger (ribs) questionable for New York's Week 15 matchup against Washington December 16th, 2022
- Giants list Richie James (concussion) as questionable in Week 15 December 16th, 2022