Schefter: Josh Jacobs (calf) available for Raiders in Week 13
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (calf) is available for Week 13's game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Jacobs is dealing with a calf injury but will play today against the Chargers, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter. Our models expect Jacobs to handle 23.3 carries and catch 3.9 passes against Los Angeles on Sunday.
Jacobs' Week 13 projection includes 104.6 rushing yards, 28.1 receiving yards, 1.24 total touchdowns, and 22.6 FanDuel points. His salary is $9,500.
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Schefter: Josh Jacobs (hip/oblique) active for Raiders' Week 18 matchup versus Kansas City January 7th, 2023
- Josh Jacobs (hip, oblique) questionable for Raiders Week 18 January 5th, 2023
- Update: Josh Jacobs (hip) back on the field for Las Vegas in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (hip) probable to return in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Jarrett Stidham starting for Raiders in Week 17 December 28th, 2022
- Raiders benching Derek Carr, Jarrett Stidham to start Week 17 December 28th, 2022