Harbaugh: Ravens' Lamar Jackson (knee) expected to return this season
Baltimore Ravens head coach Jon Harbaugh said following Sunday's Week 13 win over the Denver Broncos that quarterback Lamar Jackson is expected to miss "days to weeks", but is expected to return this season.
Jackson suffered a knee injury while taking a sack, but fortunately it looks like he avoided a season-ending injury. However, the star quarterback may end up missing multiple games as he recovers, and fantasy managers will need to monitor the news in the coming days.
Jackson completed 3 of his 4 attempts for 11 yards and rushed once for 9 yards before exiting Sunday's game. Tyler Huntley should be expected to continue starting in Jackson's absence.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (abdominal) 'in good place' after week off January 26th, 2023
- Christian McCaffrey (ankle) not practicing for 49ers, will play January 26th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) logs full practice for Chiefs January 25th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) expected to do 'everything' at Chiefs practice Wednesday January 25th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- San Francisco's Christian McCaffrey dealing with calf issue January 23rd, 2023
- Rapoport: Ravens' Tyler Huntley (shoulder, wrist) and Anthony Brown to play versus Bengals January 15th, 2023
- Gus Edwards (concussion) not listed on Ravens' Wild Card injury report January 13th, 2023
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) ruled out for Sunday's Wild Card game against Bengals January 13th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder/wrist) game-time decision for Baltimore's Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (concussion) limited on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder) seen throwing at Ravens practice Thursday January 12th, 2023