Lamar Jackson (knee) 'unlikely' to play in Ravens' Week 14 game
Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said Monday that it is "unlikely" that quarterback Lamar Jackson (knee) will play in the team's Week 14 game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Jackson suffered a knee sprain in the first quarter of the Ravens' Week 13 win over the Denver Broncos and was unable to return, and it sounds like the star quarterback is considered to be "week-to-week" as he recovers. Harbaugh did not rule out the possibility of Jackson returning in Week 14, but at this point it seems like a long shot.
Jackson has averaged 20.3 fantasy points per game so far this season, but has just 2 games of 20 or more fantasy points since his Week 3 blowup against the Miami Dolphins. Tyler Huntley should get the start against the Steelers in Week 14.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (abdominal) 'in good place' after week off January 26th, 2023
- Christian McCaffrey (ankle) not practicing for 49ers, will play January 26th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) logs full practice for Chiefs January 25th, 2023
- Patrick Mahomes (ankle) expected to do 'everything' at Chiefs practice Wednesday January 25th, 2023
- Cowboys' Tony Pollard (fibula/ankle) to recover 'well before' training camp January 24th, 2023
- San Francisco's Christian McCaffrey dealing with calf issue January 23rd, 2023
- Rapoport: Ravens' Tyler Huntley (shoulder, wrist) and Anthony Brown to play versus Bengals January 15th, 2023
- Gus Edwards (concussion) not listed on Ravens' Wild Card injury report January 13th, 2023
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) ruled out for Sunday's Wild Card game against Bengals January 13th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder/wrist) game-time decision for Baltimore's Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (concussion) limited on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder) seen throwing at Ravens practice Thursday January 12th, 2023