Seahawks' DeeJay Dallas dealing with high ankle sprain
Seattle Seahawks running back DeeJay Dallas suffered a high ankle sprain in the team's Week 13 win over the Los Angeles Rams.
Dallas was asked to take over the lead back duties in Week 13 after Ken Walker suffered an ankle injury of his own, but ended up having to gut out a painful high ankle sprain. Unless early reports are incorrect, it seems like Dallas is likely to miss at least a couple of weeks.
The entire Seahawks backfield is banged up right now, with even Travis Homer (knee) dealing with an injury. The team has yet to rule out Walker (ankle) for their Week 14 game against the Carolina Panthers, but expect to see the team sign additional depth this week either way.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Seahawks' DeeJay Dallas (ankle, quad) questionable for Wild Card January 12th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle) not on Seahawks injury report January 12th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle/illness) not listed on Seattle's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Tyler Lockett (shin) questionable for Week 18's game against Rams January 6th, 2023
- Tyler Lockett (leg) skipping Seahawks practice Wednesday January 4th, 2023