Seahawks' Ken Walker (foot strain) could play in Week 14
Seattle Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said Monday that running back Ken Walker is dealing with a foot strain and could return as early as the team's Week 14 game against the Carolina Panthers.
Carroll described Walker's injury as unusual, as the exciting rookie is dealing with a strain on the inner part of his foot. The second-round pick will likely undergo further testing this week before the team makes an official decision about his status. The Seahawks are likely to sign another free agent to fill out their backfield with all of Walker, DeeJay Dallas (ankle), and Travis Homer (knee) banged up.
Walker has been electric for the Seahawks this season, picking right up where Rashaad Penny (broken leg) left off. He has averaged 4.9 yards per carry for 649 yards on 138 attempts so far this season, has scored 9 touchdowns in 11 games, and has already caught as many passes as a rookie (19) as he did across his entire collegiate career.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Seahawks' DeeJay Dallas (ankle, quad) questionable for Wild Card January 12th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle) not on Seahawks injury report January 12th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle/illness) not listed on Seattle's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Tyler Lockett (shin) questionable for Week 18's game against Rams January 6th, 2023
- Tyler Lockett (leg) skipping Seahawks practice Wednesday January 4th, 2023