Raiders' Josh Jacobs (calf, quad) limited Monday
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs (calf, quad) was listed as a limited participant on the team's estimated practice report ahead of their Week 14 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Jacobs was dealing with a calf strain for much of the leadup to the team's Week 13 game, but his quad injury is a new one. With a limited practice today it looks like the breakout star should be good to go by Thursday, but it will be important to monitor his status as the team starts practicing in full tomorrow.
Jacobs has been electric for the Raiders this season, and the team has begun relying upon him even more heavily in recent weeks; Jacobs has seen at least 27 touches in each of the last four games, and touched the ball 39 times in Week 12. As long as he plays, Jacobs should be a locked-in RB1 against the Rams' struggling defense.
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- Schefter: Josh Jacobs (hip/oblique) active for Raiders' Week 18 matchup versus Kansas City January 7th, 2023
- Josh Jacobs (hip, oblique) questionable for Raiders Week 18 January 5th, 2023
- Update: Josh Jacobs (hip) back on the field for Las Vegas in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (hip) probable to return in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Jarrett Stidham starting for Raiders in Week 17 December 28th, 2022
- Raiders benching Derek Carr, Jarrett Stidham to start Week 17 December 28th, 2022